8.25.2009

6 for 9

Here, in post #929, I am say that I am now 6 for 9 in having photographs accepted for exhibition in the juried shows to which I've been applying all summer. That's a hit ratio of 66.6. Mark of the beast, baby! (see "metal hands" poster, above)

One of the best parts is that this flurry of activity has yielded the opportunity to go visit my beloved Chicago, and my dear friends there. Two of the shows have opening receptions in the Chicagoland area in mid-October. I couldn't resist making a trip of attending the receptions. It's also a good chance to check in with my tenant, and check out the condo )which I'll not have seen for 2 years). Oh, and there's Carly's MS fundraiser, where I hope to catch up with the girls from CTU.

So, something very fun to look forward to. Here's hoping I sell some work!

No comments: