11.21.2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well hello out there.

It's been a couple weeks since I wrote, and for good reason. I started the new part-time writing/quality assurance job at the Crime Lab, so I've been doing that two days a week. There are still construction projects floating around too. Plus, I'm still working feverishly on researching various markets in which to sell my photo work. Oh, and I met someone. He's terrific and we've been spending a lot of time together.

:)

So I've been a bit pre-occupied. I have photos to upload and blogging in general to catch up on. The good news is that on Friday I'm heading to Maine to see Amity for two days, so that should straighten me out. I'll be in touch.

Time to take the Pumpkin Heath Bar pies out of the oven and start the first live chat of the new term at CTU. I hope you all have as many reasons to be thankful as I do this year, and I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

*

No comments: