1.12.2005

I have completely lost my mind . . .

Or have I? I have decided that I am moving to South America this summer.

I'm leaving my fast-paced career track as an administrator at an online university, the rapid growth of which is rivaled only by mold spores and other such microorganisms. I'm leaving the security of a culture with which I am familiar, and the only language I speak fluently.

I know NOTHING about what I am about to do. Sure, plenty of friends of mine have done this, and I am sure they will be a major part of my support network in making this move. Special consideration goes to AK, who has lived in Venezuela and who will be making this move with me.

The intention of this blog is to help me to think out loud, to perhaps receive some feedback, and maybe even to help others who are similiarly inspired, and who like me have no idea where to begin.

No comments: