7.19.2007

5 Days in 3

I tried to get 5 days worth of work into the first three of this week, so I can take off the weekend to Cape Cod for camping. I got alot accomplished, but not enough so that I can actually be off work. We had some upgrades to Breeze, the live chat software we use for conducting classes online at CTU and the system has been down for 2 days. So I have a chat to make up and some assignments to grade between now and Friday. I might get to chill on Saturday, but when I get back on Sunday there'll be another chat to make up and another assignment to grade.

When I had to text message Burkie to find out if there's wifi at the campground, it indicated to me that I might be a little bit overcommitted. Or at least overly-wired. Part of the issue of course are the technical issues with Breeze, but I would have had something I needed to do with or without live chat issues.

At any rate, fun will commence soon, even if I do have to punctuate it here and there with work. I'll post pix by Sunday.

No comments: