7.04.2007

"Abuela" Sunglasses


after the beach, originally uploaded by Amity Beane.

I never take them off.

Just in from the beach with Amity, Carolyn, Emily, and Kyle. We had a terrific breakfast: yogurt or cottage cheese, fresh fruit, and hot biscuits. Then we headed over to catch an hour of sun before heading to Aimee and Anthony's wedding.

Amity was my "date" and she shot a ton of really wonderful pictures of my family. I normally hide behind the lens, so it's rare that there are actually pictures of me. I posted a few along with shots of the Beagans celebrating.

Speaking of celebrating, today is the 4th of July, and this year marks the second wedding amongst my cousins on this date. Brenda and Shawn married 6 years ago on this day. Turns out BOTH couples' first date was on the 4th of July in 1996. Ergo the wedding dates.

Anyway, it was a good day. No fireworks though, rained out.

No problem. They'll reschedule.

No comments: