7.08.2007

Week Ahead

Time to buckle down. I've been on vacation for the past few weeks and now it's time to get back to work.

Had a great weekend: party in Boston Friday night at Trish's place, day of recovery Saturday, up late again Saturday night, day of recovery Sunday.

I wasn't this bad at 21.

So this week the new term begins again at CTU. The folks are back from vacation, and Dad's got a busy week at court, so plenty of work to do there. And Mike and I are going to get started on Crafted Spaces, now that the July 4th holiday is past. We both also need to figure out our respective living situations, and whether or not we're going to be housemates.

To be honest, I'm fretting slightly about my condo not selling yet. I want to move on from there. But as long as I still own real estate, I'm tied to it logistically.

If I'm moving September 1, I need to start thinking about my living situation now. But there are so many contingencies. If I can't sell the place by September, I'm going to need to rent it out in order to pay rent elsewhere. That is, unless the folks decide to wait until Spring to start building the new house, and I can stay here into the winter without worrying about rent until the condo does sell.

I don't intend to return to Chicago, and don't want to have to do so. I'm just starting to find my way here.

It will all work out. Sometimes things just take time.

No comments: