9.19.2007

All Moved In

I'm finally starting to feel settled in my new place. Moving was hell on Saturday and Sunday. I spent all day in bed recovering on Monday, and getting caught up on CTU work. Tomorrow I leave for Chicago to go close up the house there, get my stuff, and God willing, get a tenant in there.

I love my new home, the cats love it, we're all good.

Things that are stressing me out: not getting a tenant, the money it's going to cost to move, the jobs that are getting postponed, the money that I'm worried just isn't going to come in.

Oh, and I might need knee surgery. It's minor, probably torn cartilage in my left knee, and I'll have arthroscopy and be on crutches for week. Of course, my new bedroom is on the 3rd floor. Good thing most of my work can be done from that bedroom. I'll have an MRI when I get back from Chicago and see what's what.

Alright, one more chat. Maybe some laundry. Time to get into Chicago mode and move some more. Fortunately I have the family, my wonderful friends, and a great roommate, all of whom are taking care of me and my home while I'm gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Chicago! Sending good thoughts your way re: tenants and job payouts.