9.11.2007

Tenant Wanted.

The condo is up on Craigslist! Click here to see the posting.

I have taken my first step to become a landlord. God help me. I tried to keep it all objective, but I you'll hear my voice in it.

It's also my first posting on Craigslist. I feel like I've procrastinated a bit, and that scares me. But more than anything, I don't want any psychos. The problem with Craigslist is that you have to be all non-discriminatory. And I'm the last person who would discriminate in any garden variety sort of way. Hispanic? terrific. Gay? even better! Martian? why not!

I just don't want crazy. Please. No wrecking the place. No wild parties. Pay the f*in rent on time. I want the person to be professional in whatever they do. Also, don't judge me for being a pet owner who doesn't want to deal with your pets. Which is why this ideal non-psycho tenant also shouldn't have any pets. Yes I'm a bad person. No, I'm not redoing the bathroom floors again if your pets do to it what mine did to the last one.

So yeah, this is what I wanted to say in my Craigslist ad. And maybe you are a resourceful little internet monkey and you read my full name in the Flickr link and Googled my name. You would have then happened upon this little blog, and this little post in this little blog. Good for you then. You found the real me. The one who doesn't care who you are, as long as you respect me and respect my home and most of all, enjoy living there as much as I did. If all that's cool, we'll get on just fine.

Look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: