10.04.2007

Crazy Late-Night Creative Mode

I'm largely on break from CTU this week, though checking in daily on the email and finding that it's a lot less stressful to just stay tuned in than it is to worry about what I might be missing.

I have exhausted myself in the past 24 hours with a rant about phobias. Namely, a fear of open flames that appears to be a potential thorn in my landlord side. Not my phobia of course. I have one, it's a fear of heights, and I suck it up.

But the best thing that's been going on since I got back from Chicago just before midnight on Monday night (and my sleep schedule got thrown off as a result), I've been staying up until 3 or 4 am doing photo work. Specifically, I'm sorting and editing blog posts. I'm over 500 now and have had a lot of organizing to do. 2007 (up to 9/19) is pretty well sifted, but there's still 2005 and 2006 to sort out.

At any rate, there's all of this material. And it's time for it to see the light of day. It feels wonderful to prepare my work. I'm taking advantage of a bit of downtime this week to get it ready to be seen.

But now it's 4 am, the Fish Crew festivities begin tomorrow, and I have to go to Narragansett during the day before the revelers arrive.

No comments: