2.01.2008

A Happy Friday

I've been looking forward to the end of this week.

Rococo, I am happy to report, is herself again. I suspect she was more sick from dehydration than from what she ate. She's hungry, alert, and sociable again, chattering non-stop. I am intensely relieved.

Amity took a personal day today so she's home, online, and spouting a laser beam of creative energy out into the universe. My day will be a little more quotidian than this, I'm afraid. I have chats in 15 minutes, then about an hour and a half until Aaron picks me up. The cable guy is installing the internet between 1-3 (no more pirated wifi) over at A's, and two contractors are coming over to give estimates for painting and deck repair and perhaps to overhaul the kitchen and bathroom. One of the contractors is my brother, so it will be good to see him.

At some point I have my own estimate to prepare, taxes to prepare, and that writing job to wrap up. I want to do that this week. Aaron's leaving for Japan for the week, from Monday to Friday, and I plan to be productive. I'd like to be productive this weekend too.

Alright, off to teach.

No comments: