8.24.2007

166 Irving Avenue, Providence RI

. . . will be my new address, as of September 15.

I got an apartment today. I will be living with a girl named Andrea, a toy designer at Hasbro. We hit it off well and the townhouse is gorgeous. I will have the entire top floor to myself, with private bathroom and a walk in closet. The room is huge.

I've also loosely arranged my return to Chicago so I can move all of my stuff out here. I have a weekend planned with Kate and the Mpls crew, so I'm thinking September 20- October 1. That gives me a few days to get into Irving Ave from Gaspee before I go deal with Chicago.

So I'll have a weekend with the Chicago crew, and a few days to pack the PODS thing for shipment. It's the easiest way to go, and at around 2k makes the most sense. Gotta start making those arrangements. Coordinate Palatine and Providence for the POD: pick-ups, deliveries, permissions, etc. Balance work with all of it. Make sure the money is still flowing.

I'm going to need that Columbus Day Weekend with the Fish Crew. Fall is going to have to be fun.

No comments: