8.02.2007

Grand Central

Amity is back from the DR, visiting and getting the rest of her stuff organized. Meanwhile, Mike is moving in for the month of August. My house isn't all that big, but we're juggling. The folks will be back from Maine soon, so at least we won't be running to their house three times a day to take care of the very geriatric dog. Construction starts on my client's project next week, and I have a bunch of stuff to coordinate.

But right now, the next two hours are chats for CTU. The topic is the Enlightenment. Mike's sitting next to me on the couch with a legal pad and a pen, planning the next week and making lists. He's making me proud. Am is packing, recovering. Gearing up for a grocery run. It's hot and the weather is gorgeous.

Somehow it became August.

In other news, I was happy to hear from Kate in Mpls that she and hers were fine after the highway collapse. I hope Senorita G gets the same good news. For those who've not been to Minneapolis, this was I-35 where it crosses the Mississippi River. Right smack in the middle of the Twin Cities. And the river is wild just upstream from there. Though a very serious incident, I shudder to think if this had happened in January. My thoughts are with you.

Time for chats.

No comments: