11.02.2008

800th Post!

Tonight we reach a milestone on Icon: my 800th post since January 2005.

Sorry I've been away. I'm not feeling very sociable these days. The baby's due date is Friday, November 7. So we're working and nesting. And resting. And while I'm waiting, there's not a lot to report. We're making progress toward delivery. I'll spare you the details.

So I've not been in a talkative mood. I'm bad at returning calls, I never blog, and I'm ignoring Facebook. And I'm sorry. I think it's part of nesting.

I do expect that I'll get back into a photography mode once Annika is born. Perhaps there will be a lot of photographs of the kid soon to come. I'm leaning toward pictures more than writing. But my computer situation vis a vis photography is still tenuous. I'll do my best.

If you've been reading for a while, thanks for staying tuned. I don't think I ever thought I'd hit 800 posts when I started this. I'm confident there is more to come soon.

No comments: