11.08.2008

Still Waiting

Many thanks to those of you who have been calling and texting to see what's up with Annika. My due date came and went yesterday --- so much for Mama's intuition that she'd be early. I wonder if punctuality is going to be a problem for this kid. I will find out early next week how things are progressing. I'm not sure what day I'm meeting my midwife yet, with Tuesday being Veterans' Day and a holiday in Rhode Island. But I'll certainly keep the updates coming. And I'll return those phone calls too. Needless to say, I'm not feeling all that sociable at the moment. But it's good to know folks are thinking of us while we wait. Can't wait to talk to you again, with the good news that our daughter has arrived and we're all doing well.

1 comment:

Carlita said...

I'm thinking of you!