11.12.2008

Baby Update!

Five days after her due date, we have an update on Annika's progress. I had a doctor's appointment this morning, and it's time! I will be admitted to the hospital this evening, space permitting, to be induced. It could be tomorrow if there isn't room, or if there are emergency patients ahead of me. We're waiting on a call from the doctor's office to find out one way or another.

Either way, it looks like Annika's been waiting for the full moon, which is tomorrow. She'll be here by the weekend! Aaron and I are excited, nervous, and very much looking forward to our daughter's safe arrival. I'll post photos ASAP.

Thanks again to all of you who've been checking in with us. We appreciate all the love and support from everyone, and can't wait to introduce you to the newest member of our family. Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Carlita said...

I'll be thinking of you.