2.14.2005

Her Majesty's Satanic Request

Thank God for AK.

See, folks, the reason why she's a teacher is that she inspires the youth. And she kicks my ass, which is always a good thing. She's reminding me again, as she did in college, that I AM A CREATIVE INDIVIDUAL. And she's prompted me to move to Venezuela with her this summer. Everyone should have a friend like her.

See, at her suggestion I've started this blog, and actually keep up with it. This is good. But I'm also a photographer, and you'll notice if you trip through the archives a particular shortage of photographs.

But no longer! Thanks to her gentle reminders, I have once again allowed my dear friend to influence me for the better. Below are three photos I took on a recent trip to Mexico, corrected and uploaded at long last.

And let me take this opportunity to say Happy Valentine's Day to AK for today, FELIIIIIIIIZ CUMPLEAAAAAAANHOS for tomorrow, and Buen Viaje for her imminent trip to Venezuela next week. Have a Polar Ice for me, baby, and have a great time!

No comments: