2.24.2005

Through Sheer Force of Will . . .

I return to my blog. I'm freakin' exhausted. This week begins my new schedule of classes four nights a week, on top of my indenture at Corporate HQ during the day. I'm going to tinker in PhotoShop on some of those pix from the High School before I take some Nyquil and pass out.

On a positive note, I think that I will derive much energy, both creative and soul-generative, from my new crop of students. I love the way that seasons change in academic settings, and how you can reinvent yourself and your curriculum with each new term. Every 10 weeks, there is the opportunity for a fresh start. And I was so fucked up in January that it's time for life again, the way I want it to be.

Some things I'm concerned about tonight:
  • getting caught up on my work at my day job
  • the fact that my cat is too fat to clean her ass anymore
  • getting run down
  • being a good teacher
  • getting my bonus, and it being substantial
  • Pepe's heart
  • getting a weekend away with someone I love, who I don't see very often

No comments: