2.09.2005

Wool Tights and Telemundo

It snowed again this morning. It's Chicago,and early February, so this happens. I decided this morning to dress for the weather, rather than rebel against it and freeze my ass off as is my habit. So, today I'm wrapped all in wool tights, a wool skirt, knee-high black boots and a long-sleeved cowl-neck sweater.

I will not miss ANY of these clothes.

I know that there has been a change in my consciousness when I actually PREFER to watch Telemundo. I got home late last night, and flipped straight to the four channels I primarily watch. Absolutely nothing appealed to me, so I switched to Telemundo. I've been watching it lately so as to immerse myself in Spanish. But it has been an act of will, not of preference.

Until last night, when I discovered that crappy TV is crappy TV in any language. At least in Spanish, I'm contributing to my further education by watching it.

No comments: