10.04.2006

miss behavin'

I got in trouble yesterday.

Third speeding ticket in one month's time.
One of them knocked it down though
to a seat belt violation.
Down to two moving.

This latest one was a killer though. For some reason,
my current state of residence has an arcane speed limit
of
55
mph
on
the
INTERSTATES
in this metropolitan area.


I was caught driving on said interstate at a rate of 92 miles per hour.

92 in a 55.


There will be a court date, and if I'm lucky, a full 8 hours of traffic school with a reasonable fine.

*sigh*


I'm finally broken. I was in a rage about being yoked, pulling away from the state trooper and trying to drive 70 mph and feeling like I was suffocating. But what can I do?


*sigh*


ain't misbehavin'
i'm savin' . . .

2 comments:

Carlita said...

Hey, Beagan. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I hope you'll keep posting.

I have a blog now, too: http://nogrownups.blogspot.com/

Lots in Costa Rica said...

Great site,this information really helped me , I really appreciate it.Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.