6.10.2008

A Big Month

So, Aaron and I got married on Saturday, and today is my 30th birthday. In 2.5 weeks, we are moving into our new house. June is turning out to be a big month.

The pictures are beginning to roll in, with Carlita posting some on her blog, and Andrea and Kristen emailing me some Snapfish albums. The internet was down at home all day yesterday (blame the tropical 100 degree temperatures --- perhaps the cable melted), but I'm hoping it's back up today so I can post some of the pix. I can't wait to see the formal shots.

3 comments:

Carlita said...

Happy Birthday, Beagan!

It was so great to see you this weekend, and great to meet Aaron. He seems like a wonderful guy.

I'll send you some more pics in a day or two.

Anonymous said...

We had a fantastic time and it was great meeting you! I jotted down some thoughts at http://tinyurl.com/5a6t5t , but wasn't sure if you two would mind if I put some of the wedding/reception pics online. Looks like the T'formers fans beat me to the punch by a mile :)

Happy birthday, too!

Oh La La Chic said...

can you load pictures please :)!?