6.11.2008

Transformers Club & TFW 2005

The community surrounding Transformers is truly a terrific group of people. I had the pleasure of meeting some of them at BotCon in Cincinnati in April. Aaron has been involved for many years, watching the boards and taking in the daily feedback from the Fans as Transformers evolves. I've long been impressed with his dedication to the Fans, I've seen many examples of their appreciation.

Accordingly, TFW 2005 posted a Congratulations message to Aaron and me for our wedding. Scroll down to see the Fan comments. Not to be outdone, the Transformers Club is hosting about a dozen pictures from the wedding ceremony and reception.



As we expected, the "bride and groom" on our cake, along with our little pink minicon for the baby, were a big hit. I was rather surprised though that no one commented that Arcee is missing the fuel tank (with the custom decals of my two tattoos) on her left arm ;) Don't worry, it will be replaced.

Thank you to the Fans and the Administrators of both TFW 2005 and Transformers Club for your many well-wishes and support.

No comments: