6.05.2008

The Needfulness of Organizing Photos

Aaron and I checked into the hotel this evening, kicking off our wedding festivities. It was a bit of a hectic day, but now that we're here, the fun can begin. The lion's share of the guest arrive tomorrow. The rehearsal is at 4, and the bowling party starts at 6.

Somehow we managed in the past couple days to gather 147 photos together for a digital photo frame slide show. We tried to include as many of the wedding guests as possible. It's been fun to put all of these pieces of his life and my life together. It also highlights the extreme necessity of getting my photo files organized. I seriously hunted for ages for certain shots of people I KNEW I had. No mas. Anything pre-2006 is lacking the standard naming convention I've adopted, which automatically sorts photos in chronological order. I also need to get down with TAGGING photos with keywords. So that way when I'm looking for a picture of "Burke", or "Grandpa Beagan", I can actually find them with a modicum of ease.

Yeah, I'll put it on my to do list.

No comments: