4.28.2008

Back in the Saddle, Mofo!

It's nearly midnight, and I'm going to bed.

I made it to midnight for the second night in a row! My energy, it's returning!

This little post here is also the NINETEENTH I posted tonight. I got on a bit of a writing kick while returning from Cincinnati yesterday, and I had some old pix to post.

I apologize for the mountain of text that follows, but I had to chronicle all the observations about my first trimester of pregnancy. The problem during that first trimester is that I couldn't stay awake past 9 pm, and I was seriously retarded from the hormones and other strange percolations going on in my body.

But it feels great to be back online. I got to catch up on Amity's blog, and to check out Zibby's amazing blog about all things habesha (see the links to the right).

I've been pecking away at this laptop for hours, and there's still more to do. I have a photo from BotCon to upload, plus all that film I shot in Maine has been waiting patiently for weeks for me to do something with it. Because the index prints are black and white, I'm afraid the stupid lab scanned the negs in B&W (I shot in color, the dumbasses) so I might have to either consider it a seredipitous accident and live with the B&W scans, or rescan the cut negatives.

Oh, and 8:15 tomorrow morning is my next exam for the baby. There might even be new ultrasound pix. The ones from the nuchal translucency test last week were pretty fuzzy, but I might scan and upload one of those as well.

But for now, bedtime. I still need some sleep.

No comments: