1.22.2007

Email

I'll be the first to admit that I tend to neglect email. I long since quit voice mail, but email is another whole issue. First, I have 8 accounts. Literally. It's a pain to check all of these. But I can't integrate them all, because that would be too easy.

I just sat down and plowed through 330 new messages in two accounts. It took two hours, approximately. One nice thing about neglecting email is that alot of problems work themselves out in time.

Nevertheless, I need to get on it. So, being that it's never too late for a New Year's Resolution, I hereby resolve to get myself out of bed each morning and check my accounts. All of 'em. I know that some efficiency gurus recommend never checking email in the morning, but clearly that will be better than not checking it at all.

Wish me luck!

No comments: