1.15.2007

New Semester

Dang, where did the week go?

I have been holed up at home for the most part this week, clearing out the old and preparing for the new. The Spring semester starts this week for OCC, CLC, and NIU. Cleaning, filing, purging, rearranging. Finalizing the syllabi and plans for some new courses.

The idea is that the better prepared I am now, the more time I will have for the creative pursuits later, so stay tuned!

Of course, there were some fun times too, including forays into the world of the bridal with Jennifer this weekend and a little January clearance shopping. If I could figure out how I transferred that last batch of files from the RAZR to the laptop via Bluetooth, I'd have some pix now. Instead, I totally botched up my internet connection this week hoping Bluetooth synergy would strike twice. It didn't.

But, I'm on the way to a clean and organized home. The last of the giftcards are spent. Plans and preparations are underway all around. I'm ready for my first day of school once again tomorrow afternoon. Happy Spring 2007 Semester!

No comments: