6.05.2007

Child of the Universe

So I guess yoga was the kicker. Between a terrific weekend in Boston, an ass-kickingly productive work day on three of four major fronts, and my first yoga class in ages --- I was a moonbeam last night. Very smiley. Very zen. A Child of the Universe.

Mike came down to visit last night and we discussed the next step in getting some work going together. I can't wait to get started. This morning I did live chats and cleaned the kitchen. Today is a CTU day, tomorrow will be more yoga, work with the folks, a design meeting for the new house at Gaspee in the evening. So tonight I think I'll nest a bit, clean and put things away. I wasn't home all weekend and had messes from Memorial Day still hanging around.

What I am detecting, now that I'm feeling all aligned and shit, is that my old mantra in times of doubt, "The Universe is Opening Up", is actually coming to pass. I feel balanced. Things are not without their challenges here in my new old life, make no mistake. But it really is all good. I am where I am meant to be.

Of course, wherever I am is where I am meant to be, at any given time.

Ok, I'll stop.

No comments: