6.12.2007

craftedspaces.com


craftedspaces.com, originally uploaded by Amity Beane.

Gracias a Amity. I organized a handful of photos the other day for Crafted Spaces, and she pulled these 4 together. It's the image on the business cards, which ought to be here tomorrow.

Got the insurance to be a contractor, but I still need to register with the RI Contractors Board and the Secretary of State. Tap into the lead service, get website going. Open bank account.

Gotta bait the hook before we can cast the line.

I just want to get started.

Mike reminds me I've not even been home three weeks yet.

It helps.

Especially because my sense of time and proportion is a bit skewed right now.

Clearly.

I feel like things are moving too slowly.

However, I also know that if it's not EVEN been three weeks, and I've been doing as much as I've been doing, that things must be moving along at a proper clip.

And it's a matter of gaining some perspective.

Which is a process.

No comments: