6.11.2007

Solid Gold 70's Party Pix!

Just a selection from that night, a very good one indeed.

70's Neil Mike Jay

Neil, Mike, and Jay. The Rhode Islanders.


70's Jess Arik Pats

Me, Arik, and Pats.


70's Jess Pats Mike

Me, Pats, and Mike.


70's Lovelies

Patsy and me. Fabulous, darling.



70's Lovelies Drunk

Patsy and Edina. Absolutely Fabulous. :P



70's Mike Trish Beth

Mike, Trish, and Beth. The Boston beauties joined us at the beach this weekend for my birthday. The good times continued.



70's Neil Jess

Neil and me dancing. I had no idea the kid could move!



70's Neil Beth

Neil and Beth. Both are rather adorable.



70's Jess Arik 2

Arik and me.



70's Arik Mike 2

Mike and Arik.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you had a very happy birthday-humm looks like you did.... and your bro---- totally cutie pootie :)!
p.s. one more year till 30 eekkkk!