3.07.2007

Seven Days 'Til . . . .

. . . A mini-vacation. For some reason the Fates conspired against me getting to a warm tropical climate this winter, so I've settled on Rhode Island for a long weekend next week during Oakton's Spring Break. CLC's isn't until the end of the month, during which time I'll be happy for the break. It would have been SUPER though if they might have coincided, you know?

I spent a lot of time back home last year and by the end of 2006 I felt like I had been back a little too much. This next weekend is the big test though . . . how does it go, and do I go back for good?

We shall see. For now though, I need coffee and food and to head to Oakton. Teach today, come home, hit the gym, grade CTU assignments, meet Pats later for dinner and drinks and probably shopping.

Mira, la vida esta bella aqui tambien.

*sigh*

No comments: