3.10.2007

Soccer Mom

So, there were a couple dings in the paintjob on the new car, so I brought it back to the dealership and they gave me a loaner car overnight until I was able to pick up the Corolla today.

For 24 hours, I was driving a Toyota Sienna MINIVAN. Way more car than this girl needs, but I bet it's pretty sweet on a long trip. Then, yesterday afternoon, Rococo's little weak stomach (euphemism for explosive diarrhea) really needed to be addressed, so I cleaned up a trail of nastiness and packed her off to the vet for an appointment.

I'm far from a soccer mom. But I did get an odd glimpse into a world in which I'm navigating an enormous vehicle, cleaning up poop, and holding a scared little critter who won't let me put her down at the doctor's office.

And I must confess it doesn't seem so bad.

No comments: