5.13.2007

A Good Team




He'll probably kill me for this, but this is my brother Mike and me on the first day of school in 1994. I was a senior, he was a sophomore, and the car in back is our 1987 Pontiac Grand Am. Amity lured me on to my MySpace account tonight and this is one of the pix I have posted there. I thought I'd post it.

Mike and I are only 15 months apart, and I don't remember anything before him. I used to say that we are very different, but as we get older I realize that we're more and more alike despite our differences. He's one of the biggest reasons I'm looking forward to moving home. And ladies, take it from me. He was cute as a puke teenager, but he's grown up nicely since then ;) My clothes have gotten better, but I think I still look the same. At least I hope I do.

No comments: