5.28.2007

Project Idea

A Chronology of Images from places I've lived and the work I've done there. Some text, but more in terms of text-as-image. The Chronology has a narrative arc: the domiciles and what I did in them. How does that evolve? Think of the Flickr Badges, and organize a set in Flickr to build the narrative.

Second phase will be to set up my studio space and finally integrate all of the pieces in one space, where I can organize and cull and build the archive alongside the tools I need to continue to work. During that organization process, more images will enter the first draft, via Flickr.

Fold in Blog entries. We're closing in on 400 and counting.

Contact agent in NYC who contacted me 5 years ago after reading a short story I wrote in a literary journal. Integrate marketing: books have total content, while gallery show feature select content from the books. Create deluxe editions with the full-size original presentation pieces.

Contact UICB and see about maybe finishing that Graduate Certificate.

No comments: