5.11.2007

Trouble Trouble Trouble

*Got pulled over again last night. Improper lane usage for merging onto the highway too soon. Didn't have the updated insurance card in the car with me. The court date is May 30. I will have moved back to RI the week before. The lawyers are confident that I won't lose my license. I sure as shit hope they are right.

*I had to give both Mojo and Rococo a sedative today. We have an appointment at the vet this morning, and Mojo cannot be touched by anyone but me. So we're trying sedation. Rococo has never been sedated before, and I wanted her to have a trial run before the flight next week. Giving a cat a pill just could not suck any worse. Now I have to get them in the car. I hope that witholding food and water for the last 12 hours will save my upholstery.

*More grading to do than I think I realistically have time to do by Tuesday.

*Planning the move and figuring out the details. Oy.

No comments: