5.17.2008

Death to Microsoft

I have totally had it with this computer, with Windows, and with Microsoft as a whole. I'm sick of having to perform surgery on this stupid laptop in order to unsuccessfuly attempt to make Windows Explorer stop crashing when I want to review a measly 452 MB worth of photo files in one folder.

Adding aggravation to insult to injury was the fruitless hours I've spent this week trying to download updates that are supposed to be automatic. XP's Service Pack 3 crashed my computer in the process of its first download, and watching this machine feebly reclaim itself from Service Pace 2 was nothing short of harrowing. It worked today, and for good measure I dumped even more program cargo from the C: Drive hoping the damned ship wouldn't sink.

I've said it before, but then I only wanted a divorce. Now, I want a fatwa (spelling?), Iran vs. Rushdie style. I don't just want to stop using it, I want it go away.

No comments: