5.29.2008

Seeking Musical Inspiration

Seeking Musical Inspiration
From: Jessica Beagan (jbeagan78@hotmail.com)
Sent:Thu 5/29/08 10:19 AM
To: Assorted friends/wedding guests

Hey everyone,

Here's a good way to waste some time at work today. Aaron and I are brainstorming the musical playlists for the bowling party and the wedding, and I thought I would seek inspiration from my fabulous friends/wedding guests.

So, bust out those iPods, or those playlists in your minds (some of you are like catalogs, seriously). Please reply with any suggestions for songs you'd like to hear, whether it was music we used to rock out to back in the day (and still do when you're in the car alone and no one can hear you), or just good bowling or wedding tunes, we'd love to hear your ideas.

Can't wait to see you all next week!
Love ya!
J

NB: This goes for any of y'all out there. Feel free to leave a comment with suggestions. Not in the original email, but a post script here. The following songs will not be allowed at the Beagan/Archer wedding: "Funky Chicken", "Macarena", "Cha-cha Slide", "Electric Slide", "Cottoneye Joe", or "The Bride Cuts the Cake" (to the tune of "The Farmer in the Dell"). For real.

1 comment:

Carlita said...

Aw, shucks. You mean I won't get to do my line dance routine to "Cottoneye Joe?"

(I really did learn to line dance to that song when I was living in Lewiston.)