5.11.2008

Power of 10

I found this on the blog "Minneapolis to Tanzania" I have linked to the right here on ICON. She used increments of 5, but you can do what you like. If you do your own, send me the link to your blog.

10 years ago (May 1998) I was finishing my Junior year in college at the University of Maine at Machias.
10 months ago (July 2007) I was enjoying a college-like summer at the beach in Narragansett, partying, taking lots of photos, gardening. Trying to get settled to having moved back home
10 weeks ago (March 2008) I found out I was pregnant. Aaron and I moved up the wedding date from October to June
10 days ago (May 2, 2008) We went to see our new house for the second time before making an offer on it the next day
10 hours ago (9 am) I was just waking up. Mama needs her rest
10 minutes ago (8:52 pm) I was agonizing over the Minnesota Twins pasting up Tim Wakefield and the Red Sox with FIVE runs in the bottom of the second
In 10 minutes I'll still be blogging
In 10 hours I'll be waking up to head to work for the Monday morning staff meeting
In 10 days I'll have another ultrasound and might be going to a Red Sox game
In 10 weeks I'll have turned 30, gotten married, and will be settling into our new house
In 10 months I will have a 4 month old baby
In 10 years I'll be approaching my 40th birthday, my 10th wedding anniversary, and likely chasing not only a 9 year old but also his/her little brothers/sisters

No comments: