3.11.2005

At the End of Another Long Week

I went out after work and got a manicure and a cheap bottle of Bella Sera Pinot Grigio. I got drunk via IM and a webcam with my beloved friend GF, all the way from Manchester, England to Chicago, Illinois. Now, I am repeatedly singing the chorus from the old chanty "Bottle of Wine" and amazed at my lovely lovely singing voice.

My telenovela is about to start. But before that, another cigarette, and:

"Bottle of Wine,
Fruit of the Vine,
When you gonna let me get sober,
Leave me alone
Let me go home
Let me go back and start over"

GF, another lovely conversation. Sweet dreams, sugar. It's almost 3 am there.

"When you gonna let me get so-ber. Leave me alone, let me go home, let me go back and start o-ver."

Time for my last cigarette. La vida, esta BELLLLLLLLLLA.

1 comment:

Amity said...

last cigarette? did ya smoke the whole pack????