3.02.2005

Bulk Email Yields Many Happy Returns

After waxing melancholic on Saturday night, I sent a bulk email to long-lost and much-loved friends far and near. The result has been replies from like EIGHT people so far, much to my delight. I love you all, and it's been great to catch up.

I also invited everyone to check out this blog. But of course, in the initial email, I put the wrong URL. Classic Jessica, and very embarrassing. So, if you got that email and you're reading this now, congratulations on finally finding the site.

I also want to say that one of the best results was a long girly heart-to-heart on the phone tonight with Erin, who is like my sister. I realized that part of why I've felt like I've been out of touch is not only because we all have busy lives, but that I have been too tangled in my own head and not opening up to my loved ones and support system. Burkie, thanks as always for being there. I love you!

I'm a lucky person. I've lived in a lot of places and had many many lovely and intimate friendships. I'm grateful to all of you for all you have meant to me over the years, and I carry each of you with me wherever I go from here on out. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chosing a blog name is a big decision. I'll have to think about it. I need a witty English geek to help me figure one out. The title of my Master's project just won't do.

Beagan, forget the naysayers and your creeping doubts. You should go to Venezuela. You have to now, the idea is in your head. You will regret it if you don't.