11.16.2006

Another turn

I just finished two live chats, online, back to back, for a new term at CTU. It's exhausting, but it feels good to accomplish them. The course I teach is supposed to be going through some changes in time for January, so that is hopeful.

Also, I signed on to teach two sections of a humanities course on Philosophy at RMC for the Winter Quarter. It's a new course for me, but two sections means that I can prep once and deliver twice. I live for that kind of efficiency.

I love the changeability of the academic life. Nothing lasts for too long, and the beginnings and endings of various terms feel like hyper-accelerated seasons. There is always something new and different to explore, new students to meet, new ideas to share and learn.

It suits me rather well.

No comments: