11.12.2006

*sigh*

Well, the work caught up to me. In every procrastinator's life, there is an eleventh hour. My latest feat? Thursday night. Three sections of final grades due for online. Deadline? noon Friday. Behind a couple assignments.

So. I went out, got home, worked, slept, and worked. And got it done.

With THREE WHOLE MINUTES to spare.

11:57!

YES!

Some people race cars. Others jump out of airplanes. I ride the academic lightning, baby.

Whew.

I took a nap.

I then crammed a month's worth of Saturday class into 24 hours, including spending 9-5 in a classroom yesterday. Pats came over for wine and fruit and cheese and decompression time last night. We ate huge hot fudge sundaes because we should.

Then I slept for twelve hours.

mmmm.

And today, there are errands to run . . . .

Eh.

I'll get 'em done.

No comments: