11.24.2006

Home Again

And glad to be. K picked me up at the airport. Good to be in my house, see the girls. It was in the low 60's here today. I flung open the windows as soon as we got back here and kept them open until well after dark. A pleasant afternoon.

I've closely planned the next 10 days in order to wrap up this semester. I'm ready. I did make it easier on myself for today, scheduling only to grade CTU's first DB tonight. Tomorrow, I will pack my bag and head to the library.

I've had the afternoon to relax. Watched Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth. It's a must-see, folks. Click on the link to access additional information and an educator's guide. Time for some laundry and a couple hours' work before bed.

Tomorrow, pix and a story. I had a run-in with some wildlife back in Rhode Island. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Jessica:
I'm Woody from Taiwan, and your Blog is so wonderful!
After the trip in US, I return to the terrible busy life in Taiwan.
It was happy to meet you in NIU, and hope can see you soon.
Happy Holidays......^^