11.16.2006

I hate change

Yes, I'm talking to YOU, Blogger.

Ok, fine. You upgraded. Ok, fine. It's a beta test. I'm techie enough to understand that there will be bugs. Bugs are a part of progress.

But I will have you know that prior to all this Google malarkey, you and Flickr had a very good relationship. You two used to communicate so effortlessly, allowing me to go from uploading photos to blogging them in just a few clicks.

I am sorely disappointed that now, all of a sudden, my new Google log-in appears to be incompatible with the Flickr "Blog This" settings. I have been plagued with errors on the Flickr side when I try to blog my pix. According to Blogger, this is because Flickr needs to upgrade or something. Flickr, according to their help files, seems blissfully unaware of this.

And don't give me the tech support standard line. I checked and rechecked all the settings. I booted and rebooted. It ain't me, babe.

Please, Blogger, don't play Britney to Flickr's K-Fed. Clearly the two of you are not on the same page. Reconcile these seemingly "irreconcilable differences." You two kids had a good thing going there.

If nothing else, think of the children.

Fix this!

NOW!

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jessica Beagan

No comments: