11.28.2006

A learning experience

The students of HUM 123 and I entered the blogosphere tonight. A few bumps and bruises along the way, but by and large, I'd say it was successful. I do need to learn a thing or two about how to manage a general student blog better, but I'm happy for the experience.

One issue is that the Humanities, etc. student blog at http://mystudentswork.blogspot.com shows up in the dashboard next to this one, icon. Two of the six groups accidentally published to icon instead of Humanities, etc. I have to figure out the team blogging thing, and will probably create a separate Google account using a different email address so that the cross pollination doesn't occur. Not that I mind, of course. But these are all things you don't really know until you do it.

At any rate, thanks to everyone in HUM 123 for trying something new. See ya next week!

Ms. B

No comments: