4.25.2007

Follow the Rabbit Down the Hole

And you will go from a discussion about Adsense to clubbed feet. While chatting with Mr Bojangles online today, he suggested I should use Adsense on this blog. I told him I did, and he said that he hadn't noticed, so that might be a problem. But there is also the issue of WHAT Adsense is putting on my blog, which was in this case "A Guide to Hammertoe Deformity" by Chicago Podiatric Surgeons.

So the conversation inevitably turned from there to a Google search about clubbed feet, which led to Celebrities with Clubbed Feet. Check out this site. You might be surprised to find who was born with a clubbed foot, especially the athletes.

We were about to google "Hotties with Clubbed Feet" but Mr. Bojangles had to go. I'll let you know what we find.

No comments: