4.08.2007

Happy Easter

In need of a Spring Renewal ritual, Pats decided she and I should go to a Catholic Mass for Easter today. It's always striking to me how different the ways in which the masses work out here compared to back East. There was something slightly campy about the Easter Mass today, but that's another story. It was actually fun, and it hit that spiritual spot that she and I were looking to find in our own ways and according to our own needs.

And now I'm looking at the week ahead and it's a bit daunting. Teaching, home repairs, putting the house on the market, a conference at which I'm presenting, a job interview, and more teaching. CTU starts back up today and it's a whole new ballgame this term, less grading but I have to create all new presentations.

It will all work out. It always does. As it should.

No comments: