4.15.2007

Season Change

I shot some pix out the window, using my rickety old Quantaray 300 mm zoom lens. The lens was tripping out the Digital Rebel though. I am more than comfortable with that camera, but I'm in the mood to pull out the manual and start using it better.

As the stuff is getting packed away and the universe is so far making everything fall into place, I feel photography opening up for me again. I miss it. I also cleaned my desk with the Mac on it today, so it's actually a FUNCTIONAL space again.

Last night was BB's birthday and it was a barn-burner. So good I was able to inflict harm upon myself. But that's what I get for wearing high heels for a night out with the Rat Pack. And not eating first.

But today it was cool and sunny and bright and I got to enjoy just BEING in my beautiful home. In fact, I have made a decision about this place. I'm going to keep it and rent it out. It's not actually on the market yet, so I can still pull out of that.

Everything happens for a reason.

No comments: