4.10.2007

It's Different Now

I really wanted to come home tonight after a full day at CLC to find that my house would FEEL different. Had I had time, I would have taken the five boxes and rug to storage and the textbooks to sell at the half-price books store. THAT would have really made the place feel open.

Nevertheless, it did feel different tonight. I mainly have cleaning and staging to do tomorrow. I'm almost through the home-repair woods. The light is breaking through the trees. And not a moment too soon. Tomorrow evening Jeff is coming over and we're putting the house on the market.

The process of packing to sell the house has been surreal. I'm trying to get as much out of here as possible to make it look good. I also want to pack in an organized fashion for the first time. It started with the books and has extended from there. I'm doing something AHEAD OF TIME for probably the first time in my life. I'm being patient. I'm taking my time. And it feels like it's being done correctly.

So this is what it feels like.

No comments: