2.14.2007

Helium!

You might have noticed that I use Google AdSense on this blog (see right). Granted, I've only earned a whopping TEN CENTS on it since November, so clearly it's not getting much play. Feel free to get on that, readers :)

In fairness, I didn't find anything I wanted to click on until today: Helium. It's a website on which registered users can write articles on various topics. Their topics are then rated by other users. It's fabulous. I signed up today and wrote my first article on my Top 5 Books Everyone Should Read and Why.

So yeah, check it out. Or, if you want more, leave me a comment below with your email address and I'll send you an invite.

1 comment:

asp said...

Hi Jessica,

I’m from Helium. I'm glad to see you found us and that you like our site so far.
I just wanted to tell you that you're welcome to post articles you have already posted elsewhere. It’s an easy way to make a little money out of what you have already written. Book reviews, maybe…

Best,
Anders from www.helium.com.