2.18.2007

Trent in Slip, B&W Version

Ali, one of my RMC students in ART 207, is the editor of the Lake County Arts Magazine. Their upcoming issue will feature some of my photos, in addition to work by my students from ART 207, Winter Quarter.

These pictures were originally shot in color, but because the magazine is published in black and white, I had to find work that I could change to grayscale. Because I was using the high-contrast black and white nudes I shot of Stacy, I decided to change these pictures of Trent from Kate's ceramics installation in Spring 2003.

I actually like these better in grayscale, I think.

Trent in Vessel before Slip.jpg

trent's chest in slip.jpg

trent's back.jpg

trent in slip.jpg

Altogether, I like the Stacy pix and the Trent pix as a body of figure work together. No pun intended of course :)

No comments: