2.01.2007

Snow White

bug.jpg

During the summer of 1993 I had a job with a costume shop. Parents would hire me to dress up like a Disney Princess and go to their little girl's birthday party. I would bring balloons and a story book and read to the kids, have some pictures taken, eat some cake. Since I didn't have my license my dad would drive me all over Rhode Island to various birthday parties for so I could earn $20. Bless his heart.

This picture was taken on my way to one of them. My aunt Caroline was visiting from Washington DC. In 2002 I made Christmas gifts for some of my family members by scanning family photos and framing them. I was a broke Photography grad student with a scanner and a printer, so it worked well. This was Caroline's gift that year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice get up :)! ha ha!